We are still in the New Moon phase? Have you made your wishes yet? If not, here is a handy guide for you.
Women have been working with the Moon forever. Now you can too. But be warned; it literally can be life-changing!
So are you ready to change your life? Are you committed? If so, then read on.
Under this month’s New Moon in Aries…
If you have my book Moonology, turn to page 55. If not, that’s ok – read on for a summary…
The New Moon in Aries is especially good for:
1. Taking action – so where are you taking action in your life this month? What are you committing to? Remember the New Moon in Aries is a complete restart. What are you starting? Grab a sheet of paper and write it down now or click here for a worksheet.
2. Make a 12 month plan – yes it’s April but it’s the start of the new astrological year and the energies are perfect for making a proper plan which you can stick to.
3. Be courageous – what do you need to be bold and brave about? What are you scared of? Who is intimidating you that you need to stand up to? What would you do if you had the guts? Write it down and sort it out.
4. Have some fun! – Aries is the child sign of the zodiac – if you’ve been all work and no play lately, this is the time for you to get out there and start to remember how to enjoy yourself. List three things you will do to have more fun.
5. Focus on you – most of us give, give, give and that is a good thing, in a way – but we need to look after ourselves as well. List three things you can do to be kinder to yourself this month, to focus on yourself. If you need a makeover, this is the month for it.
The beauty of working with the New Moon is that you don’t need to be an astrologer to plan, predict and create your life… no previous astrology knowledge is required.
>>>> Want to know more? I am running a Sydney workshop on May 28 2017. Please click here to book your ticket
As well as learning about the 3 top ways to work with the New Moon, there will also be meditations to start and finish our day, chakra, angels and Goddess info and more. There will be random free readings of your personal horoscope and via angel cards. There will info about visualisations, freebies and music!
Most important though will be learning how to set your intentions under the New Moon and actually doing it together!
Working with the New Moon once a month is incredibly powerful! It’s just a matter of being determined to shape your own future. I know you will leave this workshop inspired and able to do exactly that.
Seats are strictly limited and sold out very fast last time around.
On the day, I will also be selling and signing books. Plus I aim to have at least one other astrologer present to help you, if you start to get stuck with any of the concepts.
This workshop will be fun, informative and hands-ons. You will leave with lots of practical tools you will be able to use for the rest of your life and perhaps even teach to friends, family and clients.
Please grab the early bird special and make my day!
Where: Seagull Room at the Bondi Pavilion
When: Sunday May 28, 2017, 11.15am to 3.45pm
How much: $99 earlybird up to April 28 then $120
Thanks and all best wishes to you and yours,