This month brings a Full Moon in the sign of Aquarius.
This Full Moon is especially good for Aries, Geminis, Leos, Librans, Sagittarians and Aquarians, but it’s more challenging for everyone else.
The energy is… Ushering in change and progress.
◗ Top 5 questions to ask yourself under the Aquarius Full Moon…
1. Have I been pragmatic to the point of losing the romance of life?
2. Have I been living too much in my head and not enough in my heart?
3. Have I been trying to do things my way, just for the sake of it?
4. Have I been trying too hard to befriend people, and for the wrong reasons?
5. Have I allowed myself to move forwards this month?
The message of this Full Moon
◗ It’s time to detach and let go. Really.
◗ Find a balance between… Trying to be all things to all people vs having real relationships.
◗ Forgive Perform the ‘Full Moon forgiveness ceremony’ on page 143 of my book Moonology if you have it. Otherwise if you don’t, get what you need free from the Moon Lite Club OR just write a simple list of who you’re forgiving and then burn it.
◗ Be grateful Perform the ‘Entering a state of gratitude ceremony’ on page 144 of my book Moonology if you have it. Otherwise if you don’t, get what you need free from the Moon Lite Club Or just write a simple gratitude list and burn it.
Work with the Full Moon through meditation and surrender
Every month, the Full Moon is THE time to release upset, forgive yourself and everyone else and surrender to the Divine. You can find out how to do all his AND work with the particular energies of this Full Moon when you join the (free) Moon Lite Club here