January 2020 brings the Full Moon in Cancer
The Full Moon is the time when your emotions come up to the surface for you to deal with them. If you work with them, you can clear yourself out energetically. The easiest way to do this is to make peace with the past, once a month at least. For help doing that, click here for my 100% free Full Moon Forgiveness Kit.
This Full Moon is especially good for Taureans, Cancerians, Virgos, Scorpios, Capricorns and Pisceans, but it’s more challenging for everyone else.
◗ The energy is… Dependent and possibly needy.
◗ Top 5 questions to ask yourself at the time of the Full Moon in Cancer
1. Have I been insecure, clingy and no fun this month?
2. Have I been coming at what I want sideways, instead of tackling it head-on?
3. Have I been sulky, moody, brooding or manipulative? Hmmm?
4. Have I been secretive and possibly even a tad paranoid?
5. Have I had enough family time, or time with people who feel like family?
◗ The Moon Message: Feel sure of yourself.
◗ Find a balance between… Your need to achieve, and your need for quality time at home.
◗ If you have my book Moonology, be sure to perform the the ‘Full Moon forgiveness ceremony’ on page 143. Write your forgiveness list and then burn it.
◗ If you have my book Moonology, be sure to perform the ‘Entering a state of gratitude ceremony’ on page 144. Write your gratitude list and then burn it.
If you would like to tune into the Moon in 2020, sign up for the (free) Moon Lite Club here.