This Full Moon is especially good for Taureans, Cancerians, Virgos, Scorpios, Capricorns and Pisceans, but it’s more challenging for everyone else.
The energy of this Full Moon is… Finicky and anxious.
The Top 5 questions to ask yourself under this Full Moon are:
1. Have I been too picky, pedantic or critical of myself or anyone else?
2. Have I been humble to the point of underrating myself?
3. Have I been of service to others enough this month?
4. Have I been worrying and complaining too much, and thus attracting negativity?
5. Have I paid enough attention to the details that I need to this month?
The message of this Full Moon is: Remember the importance of being helpful to others.
Find a balance between… Being down to earth and allowing yourself to dream!
Forgive: Perform the ‘Full Moon forgiveness ceremony’ on page 143 of my book Moonology if you have it. Otherwise just write a a forgiveness list and then burn it.
Be grateful: Perform the ‘Entering a state of gratitude ceremony’ on page 144 of my book Moonology if you have it. Otherwise just write a gratitude list and then burn it.