Full Moon in Capricorn
This Full Moon is especially good for Taureans, Cancerians, Virgos, Scorpios, Capricorns and Pisceans, but it’s more challenging for everyone else.
◗ The energy is… Repressed and resigned.
◗ Top 5 questions
1. Have I been ambitious to the point of ruthlessness?
2. Have I been obsessed with work to the detriment of my personal life?
3. Have I been hard-headed, hard-nosed or just too hard on others?
4. Have I allowed my head to overrule my heart?
5. Have I been planning my life enough? Or too much?
◗ Message Release trying to control everything and everyone.
◗ Find a balance between… The demands of work and home.
◗ Forgive Perform the ‘Full Moon forgiveness ceremony’ on page 143 of my book Moonology if you have it. Otherwise, just write your forgiveness list and then burn it.
◗ Be grateful Perform the ‘Entering a state of gratitude ceremony’ on page 144 of my book Moonology if you have it. Otherwise, just write a gratitude list and then burn it.
Click here for up to 30% off the Moon Info Sheets in our special offer. They will show you how to connect with the Moon each and every month. Do it and it will change your life!