This Full Moon is especially good for Aries, Geminis, Leos, Librans, Sagittarians and Aquarians, but it’s more challenging for everyone else.
This year we get not the usual ONE but instead TWO Full Moons in the sign in Libra.
This is great since Libra is “the relationship sign” and Full Moons are about turning corners. So we get double the chances to turn a relationship corner this year.
This is great if
– you have someone you move on from
– you have someone to make up with
– you’re trying to be better in your relationships
◗◗ The energy is…
Focused on relationships and partnerships.
◗◗ Top 5 questions to ask under these Full Moons…
1. Have I been too concerned with appearance in general?
2. Have I been thinking too much about others and
neglecting my own needs?
3. Have I been too easily influenced, gullible or unable to
decide for myself?
4. Have I been living my life through someone else?
5. Have I spent enough time beautifying my life?
◗◗ The message of the Libra Full Moon
Remind yourself to see the beauty in life.
◗◗ Find a balance between…
What you need and what you need to do for others to keep
Perform the ‘Full Moon forgiveness ceremony’ on page 143 of my book Moonology if you have it. Otherwise simply write your forgiveness list and then burn it.
◗◗ Be grateful
Perform the ‘Entering a state of gratitude ceremony’ on page 144 of my book Moonology if you have it. Otherwise simply write a gratitude list and then burn it.
Happy Full Moon!
Want to go deeper with the Full Moon?
Get access to my Full Moon forgiveness kit when you join the (free) Moon Lite Club! Forgiveness breaks the karma and allows you to move on.