This month brings a Full Moon in the sign of Pisces.
This Full Moon is especially good for Taureans, Cancerians, Virgos, Scorpios, Capricorns and Pisceans, but it’s more challenging for everyone else.
The energy is… Nostalgic, and a little bit yearning.
◗ Top 5 questions to ask yourself under the Pisces Full Moon…
1. Have I been dreamy to the point of not getting enough done and making silly errors?
2. Have I been overly sensitive and too easily hurt?
3. Have I been acting like a martyr? Or too easily led?
4. Have I been meditating every day, and if not, why not?
5. Have I been in touch my intuitive side? Following my dreams and hunches?
The message of this Full Moon
◗ This is a super mystical Moon – connect with your inner psychic.
◗ Find a balance between… Your need for inner peace versus all your duties.
◗ Forgive Perform the ‘Full Moon forgiveness ceremony’ on page 143 of my book Moonology if you have it. Otherwise if you don’t, get what you need free from the Moon Lite Club OR just write a simple list of who you’re forgiving and then burn it.
◗ Be grateful Perform the ‘Entering a state of gratitude ceremony’ on page 144 of my book Moonology if you have it. Otherwise if you don’t, get what you need free from the Moon Lite Club Or just write a simple gratitude list and burn it.
Work with the Full Moon through meditation and surrender
Every month, the Full Moon is THE time to release upset, forgive yourself and everyone else and surrender to the Divine. You can find out how to do all his AND work with the particular energies of this Full Moon when you join the (free) Moon Lite Club here