This month brings a Full Moon in the sign of Scorpio.
This Full Moon is especially good for Taureans, Cancerians, Virgos, Scorpios, Capricorns and Pisceans, but it’s more challenging for everyone else.
The energy is… Potentially rather intense!
◗ Top 5 questions to ask yourself under the Scorpio Full Moon…
1. Have I been jealous, vengeful, suspicious or otherwise behaved toxically?
2. Have I been living out of fear rather than joy?
3. Have I been brooding and dark: focusing on the negative rather than the positive?
4. Have I been cruel or cunning?
5. Am I having the sex I need to feel good about myself? (Of course, some people need no sex at all!)
The message of this Full Moon
◗ Find a balance between… Over-intensity and lazy contentment.
◗ Forgive Perform the ‘Full Moon forgiveness ceremony’ on page 143 of my book Moonology if you have it. Otherwise if you don’t, get what you need free from the Moon Lite Club OR just write a simple list of who you’re forgiving and then burn it.
◗ Be grateful Perform the ‘Entering a state of gratitude ceremony’ on page 144 of my book Moonology if you have it. Otherwise if you don’t, get what you need free from the Moon Lite Club Or just write a simple gratitude list and burn it.
Work with the Full Moon through meditation and surrender
Every month, the Full Moon is THE time to release upset, forgive yourself and everyone else and surrender to the Divine. You can find out how to do all his AND work with the particular energies of this Full Moon when you join the (free) Moon Lite Club here