New Moon Phase – Moon into Cancer: The New Moon took place yesterday so we are now well and truly in the New Moon phase – and for a few more days too, so there is still time to do your New Moon work. The Moon moves into Cancer today but the effect and influence of the New Moon in Gemini yesterday will actually stay with us all month. And Gemini-esque matters are the ones to work on now.
So how to work with the energy? You could say there are 3 really obvious things to work on manifesting now = and if you haven’t made your New Moon wishes yes, add these to your list!
3 things to manifest NOW
• Wish to have better communications skills
• Decide that you will ask for something you want, even if you’re nervous – what will it be?
• Change your thinking if you know you’re being negative – just gently try to look for the best and to think about what you do want and not about what you don’t want. People criticise thinking positively but it really is a key to manifesting. It very much seems, even if we can’t prove it, that we attract what we think about most of the time, remember! The New Moon in Gemini is the time to think about this!
The daily horoscopes are here! For those of you in Australia having issues with the upload times, we are working on a great solution which I think you will like!
Tap Into The Moon With The Cosmic Extras
Cancer Cosmic Extras
Top 3 affirmations:
1. ‘I love my family and my family love me.’
2. ‘I am safe and all is well’ – Louise Hay’s famous affirmation works well here.
3. ‘I love my home!’ (Remember, affirmations manifest. Feel the feeling of loving your home so you move towards it – even if you don’t totally love your present home.)
Essential Oil to use: Patchouli
Mantra: Om. Chant it out loud or silently
Chakra: The Third Eye chakra, aka Ajna
Goddess: Diana, Goddess of witches
Cosmic Ray: The 4thray which is green
There’s more information about working with the Cosmic Extras in my book Moonology
How to connect with the New Moon
If you want to tune into the Moon, then here is your simple answer; for a very short time we are running a super special