The Full Moon in Libra 2021 will take place at:
London: 28 March, 7:48pm, 08:18 Libra
Sydney: 29 March, 5:48am, 08:18 Libra
LA: 28 March, 11:48am, 08:18 Libra
NYC: 28 March, 2:48pm, 08:18 Libra
Somewhere else? Click here for times around the world.
Please note this information comes from my best-selling book Moonology
YOUR FREE LIBRA FULL MOON REPORT
This Full Moon is especially good for…
This Full Moon is especially good for Aries, Geminis, Leos, Librans, Sagittarians and Aquarians, but it’s more challenging for everyone else.
The energy of the Libra Full Moon is…
Finicky and anxious.
Top 5 questions to ask yourself under this Full Moon
1. Have I been too concerned with appearance in general?
2. Have I been thinking too much about others and neglecting my own needs?
3. Have I been too easily influenced, gullible or unable to decide for myself?
4. Have I been living my life through someone else?
5. Have I spent enough time beautifying my life?
The message of this Full Moon
Remind yourself to see the beauty in life.
Find a balance between…
What you need and what you need to do for others to keep them happy.
Perform the ‘Full Moon forgiveness ceremony’ on page 143. Write your forgiveness list and then burn it.
Perform the ‘Entering a state of gratitude ceremony’ on page 144. Write your gratitude list and then burn it.