NEW MOON IN TAURUS: April brings the New Moon in Taurus.
Suggestion for working with the New Moon: Sit down with this post, put on some lovely, uplifting music (I love Deva Premal) and work through the list of the 5 top things to do under the Taurus New Moon. Get a sheet of A4 and write down your thoughts about each point and answers to the 3 action points.
New Moon times… do your wishes as close to just afterwards as you can…
New Moon at 7 Taurus
SYDNEY: April 26, 10.16pm
NEW YORK: April 26, 8.16am
LONDON: April 26, 1.16pm
I hope to do a Facebook Live or similar today so find me on Facebook here if you would like to tune in.
◗ 1. MAKE A FINANCIAL PLAN One of the most obvious, and perhaps helpful, things to do at the time of the New Moon in Taurus is to take a long hard look at your financial situation. Cash, property and possessions are all in focus at this time of the year. Money is really not a dirty word, unless you make it one, so have a think about where you stand financially now, versus where you’d like to be by the end of the year. Can you increase the amount of money that you set aside as savings each week?
1. Make a note of someone you can speak to you about your finances be it an older, wise friend or someone professional
2. Name the top three things you’re saving for
3. Name one expense you know it ridiculous that you can cut out
◗ 2. LOVE YOURSELF One of the big issues to work on around this time is your self-worth. Think about what you value in yourself and what you value at large. If you don’t value yourself, it stands to reason that other people are unlikely to do so either. Make a list of the top 5 things you value most. Are you living your life in a way that allows you to focus on these things? If not, what can you do about it? Tip: the answer is not ‘nothing’.
1. Make a list of the top 5 best things about you
2. Think of one thing to do this week for YOURSELF and schedule it in
3. Look in the mirror and say “I love you!”
◗ 3. BE SENSUAL This is also a wonderful time to relax, if you can. Taurus may be a charging bull at times but the energy equally relates to the contented bull in the field, chewing the cud and enjoying the warm sun on its back. Use the New Moon in Taurus to take a look around your life. Ask yourself: ‘What would make my life better?’ Can you find a way to allow some creature comforts into your life? The Taurus New Moon is also sensual, so use this month to titillate yourself and your senses. Have a massage. Eat well. Sleep late. Taurus is about feeling good in your body. It’s about delicious physical pleasures and sensations, including taste, touch and smell.
1. Buy yourself some flowers or a new bottle of essential oil for your burner
2. Swap massages someone you care about, be it friendly or romantic
3. Get to bed earlier every night this and see how you feel
◗ 4. CHARACTER CHECK Are you being too stubborn or too lazy? These are very reasonable questions to ask once a year, and the New Moon in the often stubborn and lazy Taurus is a wonderful time to do it. Or perhaps you aren’t being lazy enough? See point 3.
1. Who could you be kinder to?
2. List one thing you can’t be bothered to do and JUST DO IT!
3. What could you be less stubborn about?
◗ 5. PERSEVERE The flip side of point 4 is that even though the Taurus energy can be a tad indolent (and remember, we all have Taurus in our chart somewhere), it’s also patient and earthy. Whatever you’re working on right now, be it in your personal or professional life, this New Moon comes as a sign to you to wind things down a little, and to move slowly and surely towards your goals. Perseverance is the name of the game this month. Be dependable, too.
1. What are you about to give up on?
2. What can you do to give it one last push under this New Moon?
3. Write down at least one long term goal