December Full Moon in Moonchild
This Full Moon is especially good for Taureans, Cancerians, Virgos, Scorpios, Capricorns and Pisceans, but it’s more challenging for everyone else.
◗ The energy is… Dependent and possibly needy.
◗ Top 5 questions to ask yourself under this Full Moon
1. Have I been insecure, clingy and no fun this month?
2. Have I been coming at what I want sideways, instead of tackling it head-on?
3. Have I been sulky, moody, brooding or manipulative? Hmmm?
4. Have I been secretive and possibly even a tad paranoid?
5. Have I had enough family time, or time with people who feel like family?
Get ready for 2019 – free PDF
Find out all about the promises of 2019 and the pressures you can expect to face in the year ahead with my completely free mini-guide – download it here.
◗ Message of the Full Moon: Feel sure of yourself.
◗ Find a balance between… Your need to achieve, and your need for quality time at home.
◗ Forgive Perform the ‘Full Moon forgiveness ceremony’ on page 143 of my book Moonology …if you have it otherwise just write your forgiveness list and then burn it.
◗ Be grateful Perform the ‘Entering a state of gratitude ceremony’ on page 144 of my book Moonology …if you have it otherwise just write your gratitude list and then burn it.
> This week and into New Year, a lot of these messages will come direct from my book Moonology …
Want to work with the Moon all year?
Check out my Hay House Moonology diary (good for Aussie, UK and USA time zones)
Work with the Full Moon – and become a more powerful manifestor! Just click here…