This month brings a Full Moon in the sign of Sagittarius.
This Full Moon is especially good for Aries, Geminis, Leos, Librans, Sagittarians and Aquarians, but it’s more challenging for everyone else.
The energy is… Fun, and it may prompt many sighs of relief.
◗ Top 5 questions to ask yourself under the Sagittarius Full Moon…
1. Have I been too flippant, or carefree to the point of being careless, irresponsible, even?
2. Have I been letting myself down by allowing myself to get distracted and bored?
3. Have I been overconfident to the point of arrogance, or too preachy?
4. Have I been a commitment-phobe, to my own detriment?
5. Have I been seeing the bigger picture?
The message of this Full Moon
◗ Release trying to control everything and everyone.
◗ Find a balance between… Over-intensity and lazy contentment.
◗ Forgive Perform the ‘Full Moon forgiveness ceremony’ on page 143 of my book Moonology if you have it. Otherwise if you don’t, get what you need free from the Moon Lite Club OR just write a simple list of who you’re forgiving and then burn it.
◗ Be grateful Perform the ‘Entering a state of gratitude ceremony’ on page 144 of my book Moonology if you have it. Otherwise if you don’t, get what you need free from the Moon Lite Club Or just write a simple gratitude list and burn it.
Work with the Full Moon through meditation and surrender
Every month, the Full Moon is THE time to release upset, forgive yourself and everyone else and surrender to the Divine. You can find out how to do all his AND work with the particular energies of this Full Moon when you join the (free) Moon Lite Club here